Bush Ways Safaris is happy to announce a new itinerary for the much loved lodge to lodge mobile safari experience – the Zebra Accommodated Safari!
The Zebra Accommodated Safari is an activity-packed safari allowing you to discover the diversity that Botswana has to offer as well as a glimpse of the beauty of Zimbabwe. Accommodation throughout your journey with us includes 2/3 star standard lodges, guest houses and tented camps.
• 2 days visiting Chobe National Park
• Boat cruise on Chobe River
• 2 nights Khwai Concession/Moremi Game Reserve – mokoro excursion
• Optional Scenic flight over the Delta (extra charges apply)
• 2 nights Makgadikgadi Pans
• Visit to Nata Bird Sanctuary
• 2 nights in Hwange National Park – Zimbabwe
• Optional visit to the Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe (extra charges apply)
Vehicles used for the safari
All drives between and at camps from Kavimba to Maun, through Khwai will be done in a Bush Ways custom built open safari vehicle, equipped with a small fridge and plenty of space for those perfect photographic moments.
All drives between camps from Maun via Nata and through to Victoria Falls will be done in a comfortable enclosed, air conditioned bus, equipped with a small fridge and plenty of space for photographic opportunities.
This proves to be the ultimate adventure journey to the heart of Africa!