Best of Chobe Package, and why you should be booking it?
If you have never booked the Best of Chobe Package, now is the time to start! The Chobe National Park is a world renowned wildlife destination with hugely diverse and varied landscapes and ecosystems. The Chobe riverfront region of the park offers some of the best game drive routes imaginable and with the large concentrations of wildlife that rely on the river as a constant source of water, exploring it by boat is a safari bucket list experience. Chobe Game Lodge offers the best value for money and cost effective package on the market. The Best of Chobe package is a 4-night package that offers travellers a comprehensive Chobe experience, exploring all the wonders of the region. The package includes some incredible value adds such as:
- Applying the 5-night or more long stay Desert & Delta Safaris rate for the travel trade makes this 4-night stay excellent value for money
- A complimentary upgrade to a suite at the time of booking. Each suite boasts its own large lounge and private infinity plunge pool overlooking the Chobe River
- A cultural visit to a local village that allows you to immerse yourself in the local way of life and learn about traditions such as local basket weaving, building and traditional meals
- A full day trip with a picnic lunch to remote regions of the Chobe Riverfront
- An optional full day trip to Victoria Falls (at an additional cost)
- An exclusive river lunch on board one of the Chobe Game Lodge boats
- A private dinner arranged at a surprise location
For travellers who are pressed for time, this package allows a wholesome Botswana wildlife experience as well as the option to experience the nearby Victoria Falls, all from one location and in the absolute luxury of our exclusive suites. Easy access to Chobe Game Lodge from the nearby, and brand new, Kasane Airport, Livingstone, Victoria Falls and Namibian Caprivi Strip make it the perfect combination on any southern African safari itinerary.