5 Rivers Special
• 15th November 2014 to 31st March 2015
• $330 per person per night nett twin share
• No single supplement on accommodation for the 1st two singles per group —then $180 per person per night nett single supplement applies
• No single supplement on the flying
• 8 Amazing properties
• Christmas surcharge of $64 pppn nett for all Kwando properties from 20/12/14 to 04/01/15
• Recommended rack rate of $440 per person per night twin share
• Includes accommodation, meals, scheduled game activities, local branded drinks, laundry and park fee’s where applicable
• No children discounts over this period
• ALL booking to be made via KWANDO or a tour operator of your choice.
• NXAI PAN
• TAU PAN
• POM POM
• STANLEYS SAFARI LODGE (LVI)
• THE ELEPHANT CAMP (VFA)
• Minimum 3 nights at one camps/lodge
• Minimum of 4 nights at any 2 camps/lodge
• No maximum number of nights
• All flying with Moremi Air
8 luxury suites (one family room) in the spectacular Nxai Pan National Park—at it’s best during the 5 rivers season. Activities on offer: Game drives, day trips to Baines Baobabs, bushman interaction, nature walks.
8 luxury suites (one family room) in the stunning Central Kalahari Game Reserve—also at it’s peak during this season. Activities: Bushman interaction, game drives, nature walks and day trips further afield.
8 tents a private concession in the Okavango Delta— world’s largest inland Delta—wildlife and water paradise.
Activities: Game drives, night drives, boat cruises and mokoro trips.
9 luxury safari tents in the Southern area of the Delta—land and water activities. Activities: Game drives, mokoro’s and boat cruises.
8 luxury tents (one family room) in the private Kwando/Linyanti concession— big game country with
consistent wild dogs and predator sightings. Activities: Game drives, night drives and walking
8 luxury tents (one family room) in the private Kwando/Linyanti concession—big game country with
consistent wild dogs and predator sightings. Activities: Game drives, night drives, boat cruises and walking.
10 private cottages on the Livingstone side of the Falls—bordering the Mosi-Oa-Tunya National park. A 2 night stay includes a Falls visit (park fees included) and sunset cruise (park feesincluded) and a village tour. Rate applicable for open cottages only. Includes transfer to LVI airport
12 luxury tents located in a private reserve just 10 km from Victoria Falls town. A 2 night stay includes a Falls visit (park fees included), a sunset cruise (park fee’s included) and a cheetah and elephant interaction. Includes transfer to VFA airport.