10 Nights Budget Mobile Safari Off Season Safari Special E1650 (Euro) per person November 2013 – June 2014. Highlights Okavango Delta, Moremi Game Reserve, Chobe National Park and Victoria Falls!
- Safari starts with 2 Nights from Maun to the world-famed Okavango Delta for a Mokoro Safari. This is a traditional canoe safari, into the Okavango Delta which allows close proximity to the animals and no carbon footprint! Then back to Maun for another night.
- Next up is Moremi Game Reserve where you will spend the next 3 nights in absolute disconnection from the world and surrounded by nature’s best! Possible sightings include Leopard and the African Painted Dog among the endangered species as well the plentiful herds of Elephants, Buffalo, Zebra, Giraffe, Kudu and other plains game.
- The camp then moves in a Northerly-Eastern direction to cover Savuti and Chobe areas. Another 3 Nights to experience the wilderness both via 4×4 vehicles and by boat on the Chobe River. Lion sightings highly likely in Savuti.
- We finish off the adventure by heading to the legendary Victoria Falls where you can immerse yourself in one of the Original 7 Wonders of the World; and spend a one nighter in either Zimbabwe or Zambia. Adrenaline junkies can enjoy Microlighting, Bungy jumping and White-water rafting to and awesome curio shopping to mention a few.
- Included: All meals, Tea/ Coffee, Table Wine, Spacious tents with mattresses, Professional guides, All Botswana park fees, Lodge accommodation in Zimbabwe/Zambia,
- NOT Included: Entry fees to Victoria Falls, Entry Visa Zimbabwe/Zambia, Dinner on last night, Flights, Sleeping bags, Items of a personal nature, Drinks & other Alcoholic Beverages not mentioned, Tips, Travel Insurance.
All-Inclusive Luxury For Less November, December & January Only
6 Nights for $3000 (Us) per person
- Total 6 Nights Lodge Combination Okavango Delta
- Includes 3 nights each at 2 Luxury Lodges in the Delta
- Personal Professional guides & laundry service
- All Meals, Drinks, Wines, Spirits & Beverages
- All Safari Game Drives, Mokoros and Boat Cruises, All Relevant Park Fees
- Flight transfers from Maun to all Camps and return
Visit Website E-Mail