Great Green Season – December 2018 – March 2019
Although Chobe is world-renown for elephants – we truly believe there is a ‘reason for every season’ and the Chobe is abundant with them, here are a few to help inspire:
- A plethora of new babies finding their feet on the Chobe Plains
- Rejuvenated vegetation after the onset of the summer rains
- Occasional thunderstorms which bring fantastic photographic opportunities
- Migrant birds visiting the Chobe swell the species number to over 400.
- Witness the Zebra migration from Namibia to the Savuti Marsh
- Lower rates and Muchenje has a 3 night stay special rate – contact us for more details.
‘Botswana wildlife has no ‘rainy season’……Just another day in paradise when it rains occasionally’