Botswana 6 day tented Mobile Yoga Safari
September 25 -30, 2013
Including: Moremi Game Reserve & Khwai River
USD 3,995.00 per person sharing
This unique yoga safari begins on arrival at Maun airport where Deborah Carter your Yoga Alliance accredited yoga instructor will meet you. Then together with your professional guide we transfer by road to our first camp in Moremi Game Reserve. We spend 3 exciting nights here exploring this wildlife rich area. Moremi is well known for it prides of lions, zebra, giraffe and various antelope. We practice yoga everyday in the safety of camp and meditate under the multitude of stars that adorn the sky at night. Deborah is an amateur astronomer and will delight you with her knowledge of the constellations. On one of the days, after a sunrise yoga session we head out onto the magical Okavango Delta for a journey upriver by boat where we get a chance to see hippos, crocs and tiny reed frogs as well as the amazing variety of migrant water birds.
On day four, as if by magic our camp moves to its new location along the Khwai River. From here we’ll enjoy game driving and daily yoga sessions. Khwai River is renowned for excellent game viewing including elephants, leopard, lion and sometimes we get lucky and see wild dogs on a hunt. On our last morning a drive brings us back to Maun airport in time to connect with onward flights. The price for the Yoga Safari is US$3,995 per person sharing and is limited to a max of 9 guests. You do not need to do yoga in order to join the safari and beginners are welcome.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your place now.
The safari includes:
- Transfers from Maun airport to camp, between camps and back to Maun airport
- Game drives with your professional guide
- Daily Yoga lessons with Yoga Alliance accredited yoga teacher Deborah Carter
- Twin bedded, tented accommodation with en suite bathroom
- All meals; breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All drinks (except premium brands)
- Park Entrance fees (subject to change if the government increases the prices)
- VAT (subject to change if the government increases the prices)The safari excludes:
The Safari Excludes:
- Any Flights
- Any Visa fees
- Items of a personal nature such as telephone and internet charges
- Travel and Medical insurance, which is compulsory