2016 Botswana Yoga Safari
The Botswana Yoga Safari is from May 31 until June 9, and offers an early-bird discount for those who book and pay deposits prior to the end of November 2015 of US$200 off the selling price of US$4,274.00 per person sharing.
The Botswana Yoga Safari includes the following:
- A private guided, mobile safari from Maun to Kasane with a yogic twist
- A fully serviced mobile camp with everything provided from tents to meals and all put up and prepared by the camp staff, so you can relax
- 9 nights on safari with daily yoga offered by Yoga Alliance and Botswana Qualified Authority accredited yoga instructor Deborah Carter
- Game viewing in custom built, open 4×4 vehicles
- Exploring different eco-systems including; Moremi Game Reserve, Nxai Pan and Chobe National Parks and Tenunga Private Concession
- Visit to Baines Baobabs to experience the vastness of the salt pans
- A boat ride in the magical Okavango Delta and another on the Chobe River, the home of Africa’s largest group of elephants
- All meals are freshly made to be healthy and wholesome
- Comfortable dome tents with beds and attached bush toilet and a separate shower tent with bucket shower and hot water on request
- All drinks (water, soft and alcoholic)
- All park and concession fees
Come and let the magic of Africa enchant you and meet like-minded friends
This 10 day private Yoga Safari is limited to a maximum of 12 participants, so email us now on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more and reserve your space.
Price US$ 4,274.00 per person sharing. Single supplement on application.