A Fantastic offer from Yoga Safari
8-Days Yoga & Stargazing with Yoga Alliance yoga instructor and amateur astronomer Deborah Carte. Come back home to yourself as you experience daily yoga and nightly stargazing in Botswana’s Magical Wilderness.
September 15 – 22, 2018 – 8 days for an incredible US$ 4,995.00 per person sharing
Journey with Deborah Carter on a safari of a lifetime deep into the wilderness of Botswana, including Moremi Game Reserve and the Okavango Delta. Experience daily yoga and nightly stargazing in pristine environments. Breathe clean air and leave the technological world behind as you nurture your body, mind and spirit. Immerse yourself in the natural world and learn to be at one with nature – both earth and sky. The safari is limited to just 6 special guests and is only US$4.995.00 per person so sign up quickly by emailing us at email@example.com to avoid missing out.
Highlights of this unique 8-Day Botswana Yoga & Stargazing Safari include:
Yoga sessions, led by yoga instructor Deborah Carter http://yogasafari.com/about_us.html
- Game viewing in specially designed 4 x 4 vehicles in the famous Moremi Game Reserve
- Venture out on a night drive in a private concession area with your guide
- Enjoy nightly viewing of the incredibly clear Botswana night skies
- See elephants, zebra, giraffe, lions and many more animals in their natural environment
- Enjoy a nature walk with your professional guide to learn more about life in the wilderness
- Marvel at the variety and colours of the Botswana birdlife
- Journey out on a boat to enjoy the translucent waterways of the Okavango Delta
- Enjoy spending time on a remote island in the magical Okavango
- Learn about Mindfulness, Meditation and Relaxation
- Enjoy wholesome meals prepared by camp chefs
- Stay in semi-permanent and permanent tented camps in a variety of wilderness areas
- Sleep in comfortable beds with linen and enjoy showering in en-suite bathrooms
- Enjoy a scenic flight over the Okavango Delta back to Maun
- Take home a happier heart, clearer mind, nourished soul and a renewed vigour for life
All the above for only US$ 4,995.00 per person sharing with a single supplement of US$ 1,250.00 per person.
Price Includes: 6 nights permanent tented camp accommodation with fixed bed, full linens, and en-suite bathroom with towels; 1 night fly camp with camp bed, high-density foam mattress, and bed roll with full linen and pillow; “Al Fresco” en-suite bathroom with portable toilet and warm bucket shower, and towels; all meals from light lunch on Oct 21 to breakfast on Oct 28; daily yoga, stargazing, and a guided morning walk; mineral water; table wine served during evening meal; morning and afternoon game drives; night drive in a concession area on Oct 22; Botswana Park Fees; boat transfers, boating excursion and a scenic light aircraft flight back to Maun on Oct 28.
Price excludes: International & regional flights, airport taxes, tourism development levy, visa costs, any drinks not mentioned above, optional activities/excursions, gratuities, items of a personal nature (phone calls etc.) and mandatory medical and trip curtailment insurance.